<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30552635?origin\x3dhttp://nuptialparadise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



22. enjoys life. happily engaged. loves her family. loves her 2 cats. loves the company of friends. loves to camwhore. vain. sensitive. bubbly. moody. crappy. lame. cheerful. in short, UNPREDICTABLE.

Have Done
2nd deposit for wedding package
lace for nikah outfit
get bedroom set
final food testing
visit MANIQ for shoes and veil
register marriage @ ROMM
apply to HDB for usage of void deck
finding female wedding favours
choose studio package
choosing outfits from MasBoutique
list out hantaran items
make a list of guests (Mine)
finding male wedding favours
take measurement for nikah outfit
collect MANIQ accessories
book Honeymoon trip
make a list of guests (Parents)
collection of nikah outfit
trial make-up
shop for hantaran items (His)
shop for hantaran items (Mine)
distribution of weddin cards
final fitting
arrival of bedroom set
pamper myself to pedicure
henna session
learning to smile PROPERLY :)


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

Andam: MasBoutique Bridal
Deco: MasBoutique Bridal
Catering: Sinar Bahru Seafood
Wedding Favour: KIV

Song playing: I Will Always Love You
Blogskins
Blogger

Dezigned by:



Thursday, July 20, 2006


Mum and Dad went to JB on Tuesday. They went to visit some relatives and on the way back, they went to Angsana. It's a pleasant surprise cos they met Tunang and family there. They were looking at berkats and Tunang wanted to show his family the studio package. Even his Mum agreed that the outfits were great. Hehe.

Mum and Dad bought a box of corsage for the kendarats to wear. They didn't have enough light maroon coloured corsage so Mum mixed it with cream coloured ones. They're quite nice.

And today, went berkat hunting. But it turned out to be an eventful outing cos I managed to see berkats, jewellery and beds. Hee. Aunt and Cous Yani came along. First stop, Ming Seng goldsmith. I saw a bangle which I've taken a liking to. Quite expensive though. *sobs* If i can't get it this time, nevermind. I'll save and get it next time. Hopefully. If it's still there. Didn't really had time to look at the rings.

Next, went to Bimla. The berkats there were okay. But still have not decided which one to get. Luckily getting married is only a one-time affair cos it's SO tiring! There's so many things to think about. Anyway after that, we went to 3 furniture shops. The first one at Joo Chiat Complex and the other 2 at Tanjong Katong Complex.

The one at Joo Chiat was not bad. They're still having the GSS and a bedroom set consisting of a queen size bedframe , a side table, a dressing table with stool, a 4 door cupboard and mattress for only $1988! And it's all wood. The one i liked was in walnut colour. The headboard is quite plain but there's carvings of leaves at the corner, which gives it an elegant look. And by adding $300, you will receive a full set of exquisite bedspread and quilt set.

At TKC, we went to MANIQ for a while cos Aunt wanted to see the shoes and handbag that I've ordered at Expo. The material I bought was also there so I showed Aunt. She said it's beautiful. Yey! And there's so many designs to choose from for the shoes that I can't decide. Someone must come along with me to choose them. Hehehe.

After MANIQ, we went to Lee Furniture. The furniture there is not bad. There's a set which looks okay to me but I still need Tunang's advice on this. After all, it's gonna be our bed and I want him to make the choice with me.

Last place we went to was The Green. Here's the place I saw the bedroom set that I really liked. The price is $1799 and they will also give a $200 mattress voucher. The bedframe has a very chic look to it. There's storage under the bed and it's made of solid wood (personally, I don't know if it's good or not but from his tone, I guess it must be good). The dressing table and side table are identical in design and the wood colour matches the bedframe as well.

Tomorrow, I'm going to Geylang again but with Tunang this time. I really hope we can make the decision soon so I can strike off another item from the checklist. Hee.


p l e a s u r a b l e THOTS @ 9:52:00 PM

Daisypath Ticker