

22. enjoys life. happily engaged. loves her family. loves her 2 cats. loves the company of friends. loves to camwhore.
vain. sensitive. bubbly. moody. crappy. lame. cheerful. in short, UNPREDICTABLE.
Have Done

2nd deposit for wedding package

lace for nikah outfit

get bedroom set

final food testing

visit MANIQ for shoes and veil

register marriage @ ROMM

apply to HDB for usage of void deck

finding female wedding favours

choose studio package

choosing outfits from MasBoutique

list out hantaran items

make a list of guests (Mine)

finding male wedding favours

take measurement for nikah outfit

collect MANIQ accessories

book Honeymoon trip

make a list of guests (Parents)

collection of nikah outfit

trial make-up

shop for hantaran items (His)

shop for hantaran items (Mine)

distribution of weddin cards

final fitting

arrival of bedroom set

pamper myself to pedicure

henna session

learning to smile
PROPERLY :)
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
My bed set arrived today!! Yeyness! Did some cleaning up this morning and I've never felt my room so bare. The only things left are 2 wardrobes, 2 book shelves and a small shelf with 4 drawers.
The furniture people came around 2.45pm. The assembled my new cupboard, bed and dressing table. The side table is still in the box because there is no space to put in everything.
Now, I'm sneezing non-stop. I think it's all the dust flying around. *aaa-cchhhoooo* Oh my, I hope the runny nose disappears by end of this week. You can't afford to see a bride sneezing and sneezing on the dais right?
Another matter is I've got my kompang! We went to the person's house last Tuesday to book the package. I thought it would be very expensive after watching the video (and it is actually very expensive) but I guess he knows my situation right now and I got a very good price for all the things that he offered. Thanks Khaizan! But I won't be disclosing the package here because I promised him I won't tell anyone the price for the package I got. If you want to see it for yourself, come to my wedding then! :)
Tomorrow, Nashitah will be coming over to my aunt's place to help me with the hantarans. I haven't actually started on anything but I have a rough idea of what I want to do. But first, got to hunt for some ribbons. Hmmmm..
And this Wednesday, I'm doing a pampering session for myself. Maybe get a pedicure? Hehe. And I'm getting my henna done too! Anyone interested? The person charges $5 per hand only (well, if only the charges are the same for the bride!). Tag me if you're interested and I'll try asking the person ok?
I guess that's all for now. I got to get some rest before I get sick. One week one day and counting down!
p l e a s u r a b l e THOTS @ 11:02:00 PM