

22. enjoys life. happily engaged. loves her family. loves her 2 cats. loves the company of friends. loves to camwhore.
vain. sensitive. bubbly. moody. crappy. lame. cheerful. in short, UNPREDICTABLE.
Have Done

2nd deposit for wedding package

lace for nikah outfit

get bedroom set

final food testing

visit MANIQ for shoes and veil

register marriage @ ROMM

apply to HDB for usage of void deck

finding female wedding favours

choose studio package

choosing outfits from MasBoutique

list out hantaran items

make a list of guests (Mine)

finding male wedding favours

take measurement for nikah outfit

collect MANIQ accessories

book Honeymoon trip

make a list of guests (Parents)

collection of nikah outfit

trial make-up

shop for hantaran items (His)

shop for hantaran items (Mine)

distribution of weddin cards

final fitting

arrival of bedroom set

pamper myself to pedicure

henna session

learning to smile
PROPERLY :)
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
OK some updates from me.
Firstly, went to Sophie's Bridal in Tampines last Saturday for my trial make-up session. Tunang couldn't make it cos he was working on the afternon shift so I went alone.
Reached there at about 2.30pm and had a brief introduction with Kak Zana, my mak andam. We sat in a room and she started 'painting' my face. The whole process took about 45 minutes at most and when I saw my face, I was impressed! For once.... I felt G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S! Hahaha!
Took some photos of myself when I reached home. My aunts who were there said I look very different and almost Arab. :) I might post one of the pictures here for you to see. Hee.
So another thing down from my list.
Wedding cake has been booked as well. I'm getting mine from Royals. Chocolate Truffle to be exact. *slurps* Don't know what Tunang will be getting for me though.
As for henna, I'm getting
HennaMomma to do it for me since
JewelHenna is no longer taking bookings. I think her designs are quite good. And I'm doing the henna on the 29th Nov.
3 weeks and 3 days left before my status change.
AND I'm starting to get the jitters.
p l e a s u r a b l e THOTS @ 12:52:00 PM