<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30552635?origin\x3dhttp://nuptialparadise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



22. enjoys life. happily engaged. loves her family. loves her 2 cats. loves the company of friends. loves to camwhore. vain. sensitive. bubbly. moody. crappy. lame. cheerful. in short, UNPREDICTABLE.

Have Done
2nd deposit for wedding package
lace for nikah outfit
get bedroom set
final food testing
visit MANIQ for shoes and veil
register marriage @ ROMM
apply to HDB for usage of void deck
finding female wedding favours
choose studio package
choosing outfits from MasBoutique
list out hantaran items
make a list of guests (Mine)
finding male wedding favours
take measurement for nikah outfit
collect MANIQ accessories
book Honeymoon trip
make a list of guests (Parents)
collection of nikah outfit
trial make-up
shop for hantaran items (His)
shop for hantaran items (Mine)
distribution of weddin cards
final fitting
arrival of bedroom set
pamper myself to pedicure
henna session
learning to smile PROPERLY :)


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

Andam: MasBoutique Bridal
Deco: MasBoutique Bridal
Catering: Sinar Bahru Seafood
Wedding Favour: KIV

Song playing: I Will Always Love You
Blogskins
Blogger

Dezigned by:



Wednesday, November 15, 2006


Solemnization outfit is finally ready!! Tunang and me collected the outfit some time last Thursday at Balestier Complex, where the tailot shop was. We tried on our outfits and mine was a little big so the tailor amended it on the spot. Paid the $400 balance (ka-ching!) and left.

On Monday, had the last fitting session for our other outfits. I went to Al-Falah first to meet Kak Mas cos I wanted to borrow her sister's tiara. It was gorgeous! But I'm not too sure if it'll fit. Haahaa. Found out that all the Al-Falah crew couldn't make it to my wedding cos they're having a trip to Malaysia for an Ustaz's wedding.

Anyway, after that, headed to the studio at Eunos Crescent. We brought our solemnization outfits along cos Kak Zana wanted to match my makeup with the colour of the outfit. Tried on my songket tabur, which I will be wearing for my sanding and also the Jawa costume, which I will be wearing on Friday night. Then, I donned the whole solemnization outfit (which I think looks quite good on me! *tak tau malu :P*) and Abg Ramlan snapped some photos.

I'm still lagging in alot of things though. Hantaran haven't started yet. The dulangs still not received from Malaysia. Hope to settle all these things asap.

For kompang, I will be meeting the guy in-charge this coming Monday or Tuesday at his place. Mum can't come along cos Dad's at home and Tunang's working. Anyone want to tag along? The place is in Tampines.

Give me a tag or an sms if you're interested yeah?


p l e a s u r a b l e THOTS @ 9:44:00 AM

Daisypath Ticker